Montag, 5. März 2007

Public Relations European School II - PRESS 2 in Pecs






I just came back from the AEGEE Public Relations School in Pecs (Hungary).

All in All I have to say it was a great event, the local organizers from AEGEE Pecs did a great job as well as the trainers of AEGEE Academy.

The Training was a combination of theory lectures (I will put the PowerPoint slides with short explanations in my next Blog entry), workshops and case studies in international teams. My team, which worked on a detailed PR Strategy for the European Day of Languages, consisted of Ivan from Praha, Raluca from Bucharest and Maria from Kiev. Thanks to the team, it was great and efficient to work with you, let`s do it again.

Especially valuable for me were also the practical lessons we had:

- organizing and holding a Pressconferenz
- Dealing and networking with representatives of the media
- Visiting TV and radio stations to get an insight how they work
- Fundraising Negotiations with MOL – the biggest Hungarian Oil company
- Presentation of AEGEE in a School in Pecs
- Lobbying Night – approaching and networking with “VIPs” and “celebrities”
- The PR Café – where we talked about, how to combine our PR / Marketing knowledge with AEGEE
- Mentoring and Feedback from our high skilled trainers


I will follow up this Blog with some of my ideas on how to improve AEGEE (with Change Management and Brand Management strategies) and what we can do, to bring it to the next level.

Keine Kommentare: