Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008

My Book: Efficient Marketing – a guide to more customers and revenue

I’m currently working on the writing of my Book on Efficient Marketing. The book will contain my insights of marketing gained from the study of Business Psychology, E-Business, Viral Marketing and several “Marketing Gurus” (like Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy, Jay Levinson….) . The emphasize of the book will be on efficient strategies and best practise examples that companies can use to make their marketing more efficient, bond more customers and generate more revenue.

So far I’m working on these 13 different chapters:

3 Ways Companies can make more profit

The Net Promoter Score – what role play loyal customers for your company

The Long Tail Concept – sell more in your niche

The Tipping Point – spread your products and messages

Create Consumer Evangelists

How to manage Word of Mouth / Word of Marketing

Virale PR – make your PR more efficient

Web 2.0 and efficient

Psychological strategies you can use for your marketing and advertising

Efficient advertising

How to marketing and communicate your USP

Integrated Communication

Trends and how you can use them

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.